FIBC Electrostatic Hazards LabelingOctober 14, 2017
Bulk Distributor Magazine published an interview with FIBCA Executive Director, Lewis Anderson. Questions addressed in the interview include:
- What are the aims and objectives of your organization?
- Has the role and usage of FIBCs changed significantly in the past decade?
- Can you provide a little history about the FIBC?
- What interesting developments can you tell us about?
- What benefits are there of using FIBCs over similar methods?
- How competitive is the FIBC market for manufacturers?
- In your opinion, how do companies stand out and maintain competitiveness?
- Shipping dangerous goods obviously has many differences. To what degree is the safety of materials shipments co-ordinated at an international level?
- What effect are the rises in energy and raw material prices having on the industry?
- Reconditioning of FIBCs is obviously a sustainable option, what are the pros and cons?
- What do you and your organization hope to achieve in, say, the next 5 years?